Country Cats Fabric Face Mask
- To further reduce the risk of contamination, please hot wash your mask before & after wear & hot iron (under a cloth if possible, to avoid pattern fading).
- 100% cotton (3-ply - with a filter fabric attached) for optimal comfort and breathability and are in a variety of prints and colours.
- Hand washing of masks is recommended than machine washing your face mask before and after use each time.
- Comfortable to wear, elastic to secure around your ears.
- Designed for a reasonably snug fit, however, as these are not medical grade masks, a very tight seal should not be expected.
- **Please note due to supply limitations caused by COVID-19 the reverse side and elastic colour might not be as pictured on the product page.
Medium - Typically fits an average Woman
Large - Typically fits an average Man
- We trust that Australia Post and Sendle have taken all precautionary measures to ensure a safe delivery.
- As soon as you receive your mask, please hot wash it and hot iron (under a cloth if possible, to reduce the risk of fabric fade) to further reduce the risk of contamination.
- After each use, we recommend you to wash and iron your mask to reduce risk of contamination.
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION (DO NOT IGNORE):
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: These face masks are NOT medical grade and are NOT tested to protect from COVID-19 or to be worn as protection around known COVID-19 patients.
- These masks are made of 3-ply printed 100% cotton with elastic ear loops. It includes a filter fabric.
- Please follow all government instructions regarding social distancing practices (and other guidelines as they arise) during this time. Even if you are wearing a mask, you are still at risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19 and best practice is to stay at home wherever possible (government advice as at 24th March 2020).
- Please hand wash your mask once you have received and after every use to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Persons with breathing difficulty or other respiratory conditions are advised to seek professional medical advice regarding the suitability of these masks. If you experience breathing difficulties while wearing a mask, we suggest removing the mask if you feel it is safer to do so and seek medical advice if deemed necessary.
- Face masks should not be shared.
- Due to hygienic reasons, fabric face masks from JULIE HERBERT MILLINERY can not be returned or exchanged for any reason.
- By purchasing a fabric face mask from JULIE HERBERT MILLINERY, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all of the above (including the fact that these masks are a fashionable small precautionary measure only and not a proven protection from COVID-19 or other health dangers) and take full responsibility for your own health and safety (and that of others) regarding COVID-19 and other hazardous exposure. You acknowledge that JULIE HERBERT MILLINERY takes no responsibility for any damage or loss caused as a result of your purchase and you indemnify JULIE HERBERT MILLINERY for all loss suffered as a result of your purchase.3